Zorzees V2.8 released today, with improvements to our integration with POS provider Square and a number of bug fixes.
- Enhanced Square POS integration for royalty collection so fixed-rate royalty clients can pull down daily net revenue numbers any Square business.
- The historical change log of a unit now includes the person who made the change, in addition to the historical record of changes that were made.
- We enhanced the logic for sending FDD reminders to prospects who have begun the FDD receipt signing process for more a personalized drip sequence to encourage e-signing.
- Quiz results were hidden on user profiles, which have now returned.
- New users added from the backend are now added to learning groups correctly based upon role.
- File fields that had disappeared on user profiles from a recent update are now re-added.