We dropped Zorzees V2.7 today, a small update with minor enhancements and bug fixes focused mainly on our Franchise Sales CRM.
- Added the subject line for viewing which emails are delivered, opened and clicked when viewing prospects in the franchise sales CRM.
- Finely tuned the lead email parsing process to enable quick mapping of new fields in emails from 3rd party providers to create new prospects.
- Add new field for Terms & Conditions specifically associated with a full application.
- Added support for True/False fields in email parsing with ability to support custom field labels as values.
- Added a new “Google Ads” group to separate some lead source data associated with different types of Google Ad campaigns.
- For clients using our “Full Application” feature, we disabled the default auto-generated email inviting a prospect complete the application; this can now be triggered by Sales on a per prospect basis.
- In the event of an non-sufficient funds (NSF) failure or other failed “R” code for ACH deposits, we now publish detailed information for the recoupment of the invalid deposit.
- Fixed issue a single historical email event was appearing many times in each user’s history.
- When adding a new unit, we disabled the “Profile” link on the Staff page as the profile is not yet set for any users associated with the unit. issue is fixed.